Afterwards, I realized I wanted to distribute just the Glade binaries. While I recognize that there are a number of projects that do this for you (i.e. build a Windows installer from an MSYS2 package), I decided to experimented by hand.
- I got the list of files that were installed with the Glade package. I used this command:
pacman -Qlq mingw-w64-x86_64-glade
- I copied those files to a new directory tree.
- I copied over the DLLs that glade.exe depended on.
- I copied over mingw64/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0
- I copied over mingw64/share/glib-2.0
- I copied over mingw64/share/icons